快速时时彩开奖:SYE40C03DYC - Common Mode Filter for EMI Solution
- Common mode chock structure for EMI filter with ESD embedded
- 4GHz bandwidth for extremely high data rate applications
- -35dB Max. attenuation at 1.5GHz for radiated common mode noise
- Pretty low leakage current (<1μA) at working voltage of 5.0V
- 0.8pF ultra low parasitic capacitance for each line to GND
- Good capacitance uniformity in the range of 0V to 5.0V
- Ultra lower clamping voltage to protect ICs well
The SYE40C03DYC is a highly integrated Common Mode Filter (CMF) providing both ESD protection and EMI common mode noise filtering for systems using high speed differential serial interfaces, such as MIPI D-PHY.
The SYE40C03DYC can protect and filter three differential line pairs in a small RoHS-compliant WDFN16 package, with cost and space savings over discrete solutions.
- MIPI Interface
- High speed signal